How the role of hackers in society has changed. They used to be a necessary counterbalance to corporate and government power. Now, it's more like hackers are the only ones who understand the technology. They have become a balance to the power of technology itself. A discussion by renowned author Doug Rushkoff.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Huawei – Symantec, broken join venture and the fear on chinese firms
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Facebook hoax: Syrian Girl 'Fatoum Al-Jassem' stoned to death
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING HALLOWEEN: Can I have your number?
- Anonymous: OpDarknet dumps 1589 pedo accounts from Lolita City
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
- Cyberwarfare: Iran China Cyber Best friends
- The Netherlands: Political group D66 wants DDOS to be a legal right