- Lulzsec hackers target @LeagueofLegends & Leak Texas GOV files
- Chinese Regime Has Backdoor Access to US weapons, nuclear power plants and public transports.
- LinkedIn : No escort services or prostitution on our domain!
- Espionage: Hezbollah, Iran uncover CIA informants
- 'Utopia' black market server seized by Dutch National police
- China denies US cyber-attack claims
- Washington, DC - Cybersecurity and a government shutdown
- Crime and criminal tracking network project CCTNS extended up to March 2015
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555