There is a new hoax spreading on the internet which is targeting Philippine users, the message claims that Philippine users will be monitored by Facebook and Twitter so that they will be defended against their government. The hoax claims that 'bad' language and 'sensitive' words will be changed with various words so that the users will not be targeted by the Philippine government.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Facebook Security Phishing: Please complete this security check
- SOPA: A list of 358 companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act
- Major Cyber Attack on Electric ,Gas, Water distribution systems in U.S.
- Ubisoft hacked: Database accessed by hackers
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- The Facebook PWN Tool: An Egyptian social engineering tool
- Download: Leak Sensor - Pastebin data leakage detection
- MUST READ: Command and Control servers list used by cybercriminals