There is a new hoax spreading on the internet which is targeting Philippine users, the message claims that Philippine users will be monitored by Facebook and Twitter so that they will be defended against their government. The hoax claims that 'bad' language and 'sensitive' words will be changed with various words so that the users will not be targeted by the Philippine government.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Anonymous: Chicago activist "T" Another Word for Traitor
- Bioweapons lost in France: 2300 pieces gone missing
- Protest in support of Bradley Manning in Kabul, Afghanistan
- National Cyber Alert System - Dealing with Cyberbullies
- India to greenlight state-sponsored cyber attacks
- Printing Wikipedia: Buy your 'Wikipedia' Book now #WikipediaBooks
- The raise of Multi-platform malware
- Video: Marvin Ammori on Cyber warfare and Cyber security
- Adobe Code Signing Certificate used to sign malware, who to blame?
- New Facebook Scam: Pending notifications malware - Be warned