- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- EXCLUSIVE: Check your Facebook stalkers via your browser source code
- VIDEO: SCADA Honeypot
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- Hoax: McDonalds Exposed For Using Human Meat!
- Black and Berg Cybersecurity LLC - fraud
- The fundamental failure of endpoint security
- Top G-Man warns that hackers will pose a greater danger to US National security
- Lithuania President advisor 'Laurynas Jonavicius' e-mails leaked in #opIndependence
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556