- #OpInternetLibre: DHS.gov, NAVY.mil and UA.EDU databases leaked on pastebin after hack
- Anonymous calls for reports after they published 41 Pedophile groups on Facebook
- Massive Google Hacking List 2012
- Google Dorks 2013
- Hacking a $20 Toy Helicopter into an Autonomous Drone
- Philippines Websites hacked by Anonymous Philippines in protest vs new cybercrime prevention act
- Capital One Targeted Again in Cyber Attack Spree
- The future of the security Industry by Bruce Schneier
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555