- China denies US cyber-attack claims
- Facebook malware: Candy Crush Saga Hack Tool
- Intelligence agencies turn to crowdsourcing
- New cybervirus found in Japan / Stuxnet designed to attack off-line servers via USB memory sticks
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- The Estonian Cyber President: I'll be back
- BREAKING: Protesters run over & Anonymous masks are banned
- Darknet: Marianas web and the other levels
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555