If you have been watching the news, you have obtained the knowledge that around 95% voted Crimea to join the Russian country, now it seems that President Vladimir Putin has signed an order which states that Crimea will be seen as a sovereign independent state.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- U.S. Defence Deparment Provides tips OpenSSL Heartbleed Vulnerability
- VIDEO: Hijacking Facebook login cookies with Backtrack 5 R3 and Wireshark tutorial
- Must have Security whitepaper collection [600+ papers] - FREE TO DOWNLOAD
- Cyberwarfare: The strategic importance of defense
- The fundamental failure of endpoint security
- Iranian Army Unveils 2 New Home-Made Products
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists