- Check if this Windows option is disabled else you might get hacked!
- Ponemon study - SQL Injection attacks too dangerous for organizations
- DOD confirms China’s cyberwar strategy
- Must have Security whitepaper collection [600+ papers] - FREE TO DOWNLOAD
- How to defend yourself against Facebook malware in 2014
- Massive collection of leaked passwords
- Torbook: The social media network on Onion
- Facebook game "Candy Crush Saga" offline
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555