- Obama decided to accelerate cyber attacks against Iran
- Hoax: Obama did not have a affaire with Beyonce
- Challenge: Non-Decryptable Encryption by Givon Zirkind
- Anonymous: Help to find the two missing brothers Ruben and Julian
- DDOS attack on Wikileaks with XerXes DoS attack
- The Greeks and Anonymous expose pedophiles for their actions
- Assange is not arrested: All a big hoax
- NSA, GCHQ mapping “political alignment” of cellphone users
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555