- Facebook video 'Free Sex Scandal' serves malware
- Lulzsec Sabu's last tweet: Conclusion of Rosa Luxemburg's final polemic
- BREAKING: Hackers use CNN template to misinform people
- Video: Visualizing Botnets
- Don't be tricked by the Facebook 'A look back' virus #FacebookIs10
- Social networks scan for sexual predators, with uneven results
- Cybersecurity: Underestimate the threat, a serious error
- American think tanks hit in wide-scale cyber-espionage push
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555