- Facebook vote starts on Instagram data-sharing, email privacy
- Anonymous calls for reports after they published 41 Pedophile groups on Facebook
- [Shocking ] Accident on the roller coaster in Orlando park tried to be hidden! FB malware
- Obama's critics attack 'Iran diplomacy,' push military option
- #Nullcrew hacks defense.gov, mastercard & NSA to show support to Anonymous
- AnonGhost publishes victory list of #opUSA
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- LinkedIn & Fidelity.com offline because of Human error
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555