- China denies US cyber-attack claims
- Washington, DC - Cybersecurity and a government shutdown
- Crime and criminal tracking network project CCTNS extended up to March 2015
- Awesome Anonymous tattoo collection
- Anonymous,from OpTrialAtHome to the streets,is time for changing
- New video: Anonymous - Message To The APD
- Credit company hackers' ransom goes unpaid
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555