- Bruce Schneier on Cyber War and Cyber Crime
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Google Dorks Hacking Tool 2014
- The James Bond 007 url shortener: This Link Will Self Destruct
- Massive ISO 2700X related materials
- Symantec Guide to Scary Internet series 1 to 7
- SNAP: Network analysis and graph mining library for massive networks
- Zeus hit five major banks in Japan
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555