- China denies US cyber-attack claims
- Credit company hackers' ransom goes unpaid
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook hoax: Syrian Girl 'Fatoum Al-Jassem' stoned to death
- Anonymous attacks 9GAG.com website for the lulz
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- VIDEO: Declaration of War by Anonymous to Japanese Government.
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555