Malicious code or software is not at all a new term in the present era. Antivirus companies are trying hard to make the Internet safe and free from malware, but still the tight bond between flaws and features comes in between. The pre-installed utilities in BackTrack Machine (i.e., msfpayload and msfencode) can make you insecure about the safety of the Internet by simply showing you a simple PDF file with malicious intent.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- 31.172 users infected by malicious JWPlayer since January 2014
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Facebook interactive Hack tutorial ,Video
- Footage released of Guardian editors destroying Snowden hard drives
- Facebook Begins Eliminating Fake Likes, Page Fan Counts Drop
- The official statement of the Facebook downtime
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Anonymous: Responds to L33t S3curity threat