The Facebook post: "Poor Girl Ended Up in The Emergency Room After This" is a scam. The post will take Facebook users to a website looking like Facebook, in attempt to trick them into sharing it or completing surveys, by promising to show them a video depicted by the image in the Facebook post. But, there is no video Once on the website, the victim will be asked to complete surveys or share the same website. Now, sharing this web page will only help spread this scam to other Facebook users. And, completing the surveys will only generate revenue for the cybercriminals behind this scam.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- 'Facebook buys Whatsapp for $16 Billion'
- Facebook malware: Candy Crush Saga Hack Tool
- Cryptolock attack on smartphones in the future?
- Anonymous’ new timeline of FBI infiltration suggests Antisec may have been an FBI creation
- Iranian F14 "Persian Cats" jet fighters with new camouflage pattern shown
- Texas schools punish students who refuse to be tracked with RFID microchips
- The Netherlands wire-tapping the citizens
- The official statement of the Facebook downtime