- Dutch city Eindhoven asks Hackers to hack the city in 'Hack me Please' contest
- Confirmed: EC-Council has been hacked 2014
- Ralph Langner: Cracking Stuxnet, a 21st-century cyber weapon
- Internet Crime Complaint Center: IC3 2011 Internet Crime Report
- Cyber warfare videos collection
- All you need to know on the American ambassador killed in Libya situation
- Gravity Mobile Spy
- Delete 'Linkup' Ransomware tutorial
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555