Pump the money and you will have result, Facebook has developed a new piece of software which will allow Facebook to identify each human face on the gigantic Facebook domain. We humans have an average 97.53% accuracy in identifying, but the software program which has been build by Facebook has 97.25%. This means that the software which has been developed is almost as accurate as if a human being would identify the persons.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Windows Hacking Tool - FREE DOWNLOAD
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Massive Google Hacking List 2012
- 31.172 users infected by malicious JWPlayer since January 2014
- Buy your cyber weapon: Selling Excalibur cyber weapon for $1700
- Escalation of cyber-warfare requires international cooperation
- MUST READ: Command and Control servers list used by cybercriminals
- Cyberwarzone RAT - FREE DOWNLOAD - wanted by each hacker