- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- The fundamental failure of endpoint security
- Bruce Schneier on Cyber War and Cyber Crime
- AnonGhost leaks 10 000 credit card accounts on PasteBin in #opUSA
- Anonymous #OpRollRedRoll: targets football team members
- The good and the bad of the Deep Web
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- OpenSSL Memory leak Bug might affected Tor Component
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555