- BREAKING: Anonymous launches #opMcDonalds 2014
- Chinese IT-giants are going to support Windows XP
- Must have Security whitepaper collection [600+ papers] - FREE TO DOWNLOAD
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Chinese cyberwarfare division
- Syrian Sham Hawks rebels destroy SAA tank with improvised explosive device
- BREAKING: Hackers use CNN template to misinform people
- DNSChanger and the FBI’s internet blackout on 8 March
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555