- CLICK, CLICK, BOOM : INDUSTRIAL CYBER WARFARE ALREADY HERE
- Massive collection of leaked passwords
- Xtreme RAT Source code available on Google Secure site for €350
- Chinese Cyber Spionage in German Aerospace Center
- Cybercrime: Credit Card Fraud CVV MA$TERS TEAM on PasteBin
- Malware & cyber espionage, ongoing attacks on sensitive information
- National Cyber Alert System - Preventing and Responding to Identity Theft
- FREE MMORPG: A haven for cyber terrorists and cybercriminals
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555