- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Multiple vulnerabilities in ManageEngine MSPCentral 9
- Bank of America attempts to take down leaked #Torrent file #Anonymous says
- Kid hacks 20 000 twitter users and defaces them with one mighty tweet
- Credit card hack at retailer #Michaels
- NSA spied against UN climate negotiations
- 'Hack a Facebook account free' Facebook malware hits millions of users each day
- Unconfirmed: Whatsapp offline because of hack?
- EC-Council hack: Did participant data get leaked?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556