- Facebook video 'Free Sex Scandal' serves malware
- Putin order comes into force immediately: Crimea is a sovereign independent state
- Massive Google Hacking List 2012
- How to defend yourself against Facebook malware in 2014
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous hacks New York City water department: Changes chloride level & closes sewer gates
- CLICK, CLICK, BOOM : INDUSTRIAL CYBER WARFARE ALREADY HERE
- Bot-Trek Group-IB software: Botnet intelligence collector tool
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555