- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- New Anonymous Message: Affirmation and Allegiance
- The 10 Most Infamous Student Hackers of All Time
- BREAKING: Launch attacks from vulnerable SATCOM satellites
- Cyberwarzone Google Dorks hacking tool
- Raw: Israel Shoots Down Tel Aviv-bound Rocket
- Dutch minister: NATO needs acces to foreign servers to shut them down!
- W32.Duqu: Son of Stuxnet Found in the Wild on Systems in Europe
- Which VPN Providers Really Take Anonymity Seriously?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556