- Your keyboard is a weapon: @TheRedHack Group Accused of Being an Armed Terrorist Organization
- #opHORIZON: Awakenings in the world 2012
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
- Cybercrime articles 2011
- Facebook hoax: Poor Girl Ended Up in The Emergency Room After This
- America should brace for blowback from cyber warfare it helped create
- China pursuing steady military buildup, investing in cyber warfare — Pentagon
- DuQu actively targeting the Iranian oil industry?
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555