- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- #Anonymous video: Amanda Todd #HoaX Propaganda ?
- BREAKING: Anonymous launches #opMcDonalds 2014
- VIDEO: SCADA Honeypot
- End of Windows XP support era signals beginning of security nightmare
- Ubisoft hacked: Database accessed by hackers
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
- SOPA: A list of 358 companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act
- CLICK, CLICK, BOOM : INDUSTRIAL CYBER WARFARE ALREADY HERE
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556