- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- 7 May 2013 #opUSA: Get ready, because they are coming for your money
- Google dares hackers to hack Chrome OS - and will pay $2.71828 million as reward
- Marcus Ranum on cyberwar, critical infrastructure protection
- iPad 2 cases and skins
- Howto Spy on Smartphone Someone You Know ? Video
- What kind of penetration testing tool do you use? And prefer?
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556