- Facebook hoax: Syrian Girl 'Fatoum Al-Jassem' stoned to death
- How to become a security expert and what will you need
- The Virus War Against Iran
- Cyber Security in your company: Do you have a social media protocol?
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555