- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Video Cyber snooping: A threat to freedom or a necessary safeguard?
- Syrian Internet Goes Offline As Assad Delivers Rare Address
- Iran, Scott Brown and Corporate Espionage
- Facebook: This girl KILLED herself after her DAD saw her doing THIS!
- Anonymous attacks 9GAG.com website for the lulz
- #opFire Anonymous operation hits Syrian and Saudi business
- Government and Opposition throw Assange to the wolves
- The PenTest Magazine
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556