- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- [Shocking ] Accident on the roller coaster in Orlando park tried to be hidden! FB malware
- Vulnerability: Social Engineering and APT
- Massive Torrent website KAT.ph forgets to pay for their domain?
- Cyber terrorism, cyber attacks against al Qaeda 2.0
- XSS vulnerability found in MasterCard site by nullcrew
- Campaign Enterprise 11 SQL Injection / Unauthorized Access
- Anonymous developed "Reflective DNS Amplification DDoS" to attack DNS rootservers
- Email shows that Atomic Energy Organization of Iran is under attack by AC/DC
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556