Each day there is news about how cyber criminals launched a DDoS attack or successfully stole big amounts of money - these criminals are able to perform these tasks because they own a massive army of infected clients which are being used to perform criminal activities. All of these computers are controlled by command and control servers which are managed by cyber criminals. Command and Control servers are often installed on hijacked servers which are the perfect place for a cyber criminal to hide and manage their infected clients.
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- MUST READ: Google Mail unzips password protected files
- Anonymous #OPmaZYNGA
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Darknet: Marianas web and the other levels
- Hoax: McDonalds Exposed For Using Human Meat!
- Anonymous Operation Blackout 3: #opVote expect us November 5th
- RasGas, new cyber attack against an energy company
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555