The experts of Trusteer firm have discovered a new variant Zeus malware responsible of a series of attacks against principal internet service providers. The variant carried out attacks using the P2P network architecture targeting users of Facebook, Hotmail and Yahoo and Google Mail.
- Ahmed Jabari: Hamas leader took all efforts to remain hidden
- National Cyber Alert System - Understanding Hidden Threats: Corrupted Software Files
- Cyberwarfare: Iran can counter any US cyber attack
- Export-Import Bank U.S Official Gov hacked by AnonGhost in #opUnite & #opFuckNDAA
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Google Dorks Hacking Tool 2014
- Team Cymru the video series 11 to 20
- Anonymous: Chicago activist "T" Another Word for Traitor
- National Cyber Alert System - Preventing and Responding to Identity Theft
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555