- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- U.S. Debated Cyberwarfare in Attack Plan on Libya
- Anonymous Saipan: Who/What is Anonymous?
- Cybercriminals Hijack 4.5 Million ADSL Modems in Brazil to Serve Malware
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- #Anonymous #opPetrol will hit petroleum industry on the 20th of June 2013
- Flappy Bird Hoax: Developer Dong Nguyen commited suicide & brother fight till death
- EXCLUSIVE: Check your Facebook stalkers via your browser source code
- Google Public DNS '18.104.22.168' hijacked and used in cyberattack on Venezuela and Brazil
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556