- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- Facebook malware: Candy Crush Saga Hack Tool
- Iranian Hackers Compromise NASA SSL Certificate, Agency Investigates
- New Anonymous Message: Affirmation and Allegiance
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- After Stuxnet: The New Rules of Cyberwar
- opTurkey: The Anonymous spring of Turkey
- Iran, Scott Brown and Corporate Espionage
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555