- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- Defence White Paper plans for cyber warfare
- Truecrack Password cracking for truecrypt encrypted volume files
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
- Bank Of America Sends New Debit Card To APO Address, Then Remembers They Don’t Send Cards To APO Addresses
- Are You Affected by the Identity Theft? Check Secure Online
- The China syndrome
- RasGas, new cyber attack against an energy company
- A preliminary Post-Mortem of Heartbleed: A lesson in Crisis Management?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556