"It's almost become a cliche for companies to claim to be ethical, clean and honest. A few achieve this, for most it's an aspiration they struggle to meet. It really does matter to us
We have a 10 year history of being an ethical alternative in the domain registrar industry and we have always provided innovative, high quality technology and services without false promises.
Most importantly you, our customers, partners and communities tell us via email, on blogs, through Twitter and in person 'You're a No Bullshit company'. (Literally using those words!)
It's a big claim to make, it sets the bar high for how we should behave and it certainly made our whole business sit up and think about how to full deliver on 'No Bullshit'
Our 'No Bullshit' promises to you:
* We are honest about what we do; we will be straightforward in how we deal with you.
* We will not exaggerate or over complicate things.
* We will give you what we promise to give you.
* If we make mistakes we will apologise and make good.
* If we’re ever hypocritical we will hold our hands up and clean up.
* We will listen to you and be honest in our reply, even if it means you won’t always like what we say.
* We expect you to treat us the same way."